City of Ink cosmetic tattooist Samantha Perrett, is highly skilled at providing Eyebrow Feather Stroke cosmetic Tattoo Melbourne. Eyebrow Feathering involves manually etching the skin with a very fine blade/small needle implanting hypo-allergenic pigments into the skin in the direction of your natural brows. Unlike the harsh block eyebrow tattoos of the past, an Eyebrow Feather Stroke Tattoo (also known as Microblade Eyebrows or a Feather Touch Tattoo), mimics your real brow hairs to create brows that look completely natural. A Feather Touch Tattoo involves creating a soft feathered effect that can be individually customised to flatter every face. Microblade Eyebrows can also be used to help cover any gaps or scars in your eyebrows, filling them out for more beautiful brows.
On your Eyebrow Cosmetic Tattoo procedure day
- Your permanent cosmetic procedure will be performed with topical anaesthesia. The topical anaesthetic will be applied and allowed to work for 30 minutes.
- Your procedure will last 1 hour although the allocated time for your appointment will be at least 2 hours.
- Before you go home, make sure you review your written post treatment instructions, and please ask your cosmetic tattooist any questions that you may have.
- It is best to schedule your touch up procedure 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure.
- After your treatment you will experience some slight redness and/or mild swelling. Apply a cold pack to the treatment area for ten minutes at a time, for several hours after treatment. This is most important in the first hour after your procedure.
- Most clients can return to work the same day, depending on your comfort level.
SKIN REJUVENATION, EYELASH EXTENSIONS, HAIR AND MAKE-UP SERVICES
As well as cosmetic tattooing, Sam also provides a wide range hair and beauty services.
SKIN PIGMENTATION TREATMENTS
If you have skin discolouration including freckles, hyperpigmentation (Melasma and Solar Lentigo), and age spots, you can say hello to flawless skin with our fast and simple Skin Pigmentation Treatments.
Types of hyperpigmentation:
Melasma – Describes the darkening of the skin caused by hormones. It results from hormonal changes such as pregnancy and menopause. This type of skin pigmentation mostly affects women and occurs on the face, most commonly seen on the cheeks, nose bridge, forehead, and lips.
- Dermal pigmentation, such as melisma are treated by photo-acoustically shattering the pigment, without thermal trauma.
- The pigmentation is then absorbed and filtered via the lymphatic system, resulting in a more even and brighter skin tone.
- For deeper pigment, such as birthmarks and melasma, 3 or more treatments may be required.
- Results will be long term and may require maintenance treatments.
- Skin care and avoiding UV exposure will prolong or minimise the re-occurrence of the pigmentation.
Solar Lentigo – Also known as “sun spots” or “senile freckles” it refers to darkened spots on the skin caused by aging skin and by sun damage. These spots are quite common in adults with a long history of unprotected sun exposure.
Solar Lentigo treatment
- Laser pigmentation removal works by selectively targeting the unwanted pigment in the skin with laser light.
- The pigment absorbs the light and heats up, resulting in the body shedding or reabsorbing the pigment over several weeks.
- Treatments are very fast and only mildly uncomfortable. The sensation feels warm to hot. Post treatment you can expect slightly red or pink sensitive skin (the sensation is similar to sunburn) with the pigment appearing much darker, or grey.
- It is important to not scratch or remove darkened pigment prematurely, rather you should let it to come away naturally.
- For both freckles and solar lentigines, 1-2 treatments are required.
CARBON FACIAL PEEL
A Carbon Peel (Carbon Laser Facial or Carbon Laser Rejuvenation) is a revolutionary photo rejuvenation treatment that is painless with minimal to zero downtime.
How does it work?
A layer of liquid carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the pores. Laser light is highly attracted to the carbon particles. When the laser is passed over the area, it destroys the carbon, taking dead skin cells, contaminants and oil with it. As this is a thermal treatment, the heat produced from the destruction of the carbon cream has an added benefit of reducing the inflammation of all types of acne (including blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, cystic or nodular types) while it also exfoliates the skin, shrinks enlarged pores, brightens rough or uneven skin tones, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, and stimulates collagen and elastin production, which in turn produces firmer, plumper, and glowing skin and can help to reduce the signs of ageing.
How many treatments will I need?
Depending on the severity of the acne or problem areas 3 or more treatments may be required. For best results, carbon facial treatments should be performed 2-4 weeks apart.
How long is the duration of the treatment?
Treatments last 15 minutes if targeting specific zones of the face or if treating the full face, up to 45 minutes per treatment.
How does the treatment feel?
The process of breaking down the carbon cream does create a small amount of heat and tingling sensation but this does not hurt. Some clients may experience mild discomfort
Is there any downtime?
There is little or no significant down time associated with the treatment, you may experience redness for 1-2 days. The use of an SPF sunscreen is important to protect the skin from harmful UV rays as the skin maybe slightly sun sensitive. Most patients can apply mineral make-up and resume their normal daily activities.
This treatment is highly beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne on the face or body, and is suitable for both men and women. It is also an excellent way to exfoliate and refresh your skin, providing and instant refreshed appearance and leaving skin feeling softer, smoother and firmer.
RUSSIAN VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSIONS
If you are tired of applying mascara every day, you could wake up with a set of beautiful, natural fuller, light and fluffy eyelashes. These high quality silk eyelashes are grafted on to each individual natural eyelash. A full set will last up to 4-5 weeks depending on maintenance and your lash cycle and refills are recommended every 2-3 weeks.
MOBILE HAIR STYLIST AND MAKE-UP
If you have a special occasion such as a wedding or formal, Sam can provide you with hair styling and make-up for any event, leaving you feeling fantastic and beautiful on your special day. Sam covers all hair and make-up needs including photography, fashion, mature, bridal and special occasion. Hair and makeup services can be done in the comfort of your own home or your chosen location, ensuring a total stress free environment for you. We cover all areas of Melbourne, Berwick, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula, Geelong, Ballarat, and Daylesford.
City of Ink Treatment Pricing
Eyebrow cosmetic tattoo $350
Russian volume eyelash extensions $90
Carbon facial peel $150
Small – large area From $60
Half face $200
Full face $280
Tattoo removal From $50 Depending on size
Hair & Make-up (mobile optional) From $120
To book in a beauty treatment or Eyebrow Feather Stroke in Melbourne, Give Jake, Samantha, and the team at City of Ink a call today on (03) 9077 1818.